Copyright © 2020 Weifang Haihua Development Zone Jintan Harvester Blade Factory Copyright
Scan the QR code
Weifang Haihua Development Zone Jintan Harvester Blade Factory
Weifang Haihua Development Zone Jintan Harvester Blade Factory is located at the southern end of Luhai Road in Binhai Development Zone. The company was established in 2001 and has modern plants and equipment.
688Harvester Blade manufacturer will take you to know: the matters needing attention in the process of reharvesting the blade
The 688Harvester Blade manufacturer tells you that after the wheat harvest is over, the harvester blade should enter the maintenance phase, and the life of the harvester blade will be extended. Today, the 688Harvester Blade manufacturer will tell you about the precautions of the blade during the harvesting process and the later stage of the harvest. Maintenance.
1. Lubricate after harvesting. Clean the soil and weeds before refueling to ensure that the lubricating oil is in direct contact with the moving surface of the cutter.
2. Make sure that the center of the movable blade and the fixed blade coincide. The deviation of less than 1.5 mm is allowed. If the deviation is too large, the length of the crank connecting bolt should be adjusted.
3. The 688Harvester Blade manufacturer tells you to check the movement of the cutter drive mechanism frequently. If the swing is too large, the bearing clearance should be adjusted or the bearing should be replaced in time.
4. During the harvesting operation, pay attention to whether there are hard objects in the fields, such as branches, stones, iron rods, iron wires, etc., to avoid collisions and damage to the blades.
5. The manufacturer of 688Harvester Blade tells you that you need to remove the cutting blade from the header every 30-50 hours of work, and decompose it to remove the hardened soil and rice debris left on the blade, clean it and add oil to it. The manufacturer of 688Harvester Blade tells you that when assembling, you should check and adjust to keep the gap between the movable knife and the fixed knife at 0-0.5 mm. After the cutter is installed in the header, it should be confirmed that the reciprocating movement is normal before putting it into use.
6. The 688Harvester Blade manufacturer tells you that the stubble should not be too low when harvesting. Generally, the distance between the front end of the divider board and the ground should be about 10 cm. The manufacturer of 688Harvester Blade tells you that if the crop divider is too low, it is easy to gnaw the mud, the cutting knife is easy to wear, and the crop is easy to be crushed;