Copyright © 2020 Weifang Haihua Development Zone Jintan Harvester Blade Factory Copyright
Scan the QR code
Weifang Haihua Development Zone Jintan Harvester Blade Factory
Weifang Haihua Development Zone Jintan Harvester Blade Factory is located at the southern end of Luhai Road in Binhai Development Zone. The company was established in 2001 and has modern plants and equipment.
The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer will take you to understand: matters needing attention when using the harvester
1. The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer tells you the pre-harvest copy: check whether each part of the harvester is intact and undamaged.
2. The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer tells you to drive the mechanical equipment into the farmland, then pull the grass divider into the working position, remove the grain receiving platform, pull the grain elimination gate into the "open" position, and hang the grain bag hook on it Prepare the grain bag and turn the mechanical equipment to the vertical position of the field stem.
3. Debug the mechanical equipment: The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer tells you to turn the dust-sending adjusting remote lever to the "standard" position, and the auxiliary speed adjusting remote lever can select the position of "high speed" or "low speed" according to the conditions of the crop. Place the grass rod to the "cut grass" or "row grass" position.
4. Lower the header to lower the front edge of the crop divider to a place 5-10 cm away from the surface of the farmland.
5. The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer tells you to pull the split clutch and the cut clutch lever to the combined position.
6. Slowly push the main speed control lever forward to start the harvesting of the mechanical equipment.
7. The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer tells you that when the crops begin to enter the threshing port, operate the manual adjustment switch for the deep threshing layer, so that the ear head is in the position of the deep-separation indicator.
8. After all the crops are harvested, pull the remote lever of the harvesting clutch to the separated position.
9. Turn the thresher clutch lever to the separated position until the grain outlet will no longer deliver grain.
10. The Harvester Blade Guard manufacturer tells you to check whether the switches of the various parts of the mechanical equipment are closed tightly.
11. Drive the harvester back to the placement point and implement relative inspection and maintenance.